Micro Teaching is intended to provide opportunities for prospective teacher-students, professional teacher education participants, and lecturers participating in basic instructional training to practice some basic teaching skills in a constructive, supportive, friendly atmosphere and to support mental readiness, integrated skills, and abilities for teaching supplies.
The procedures for using the Micro Teaching Laboratory is:
– The Head of the Study Program submits a letter of application for the use of the Micro Teaching Laboratory to the PPGJK Division of the UPI Directorate of Education.
– PPGJK Division issues a license to use the Micro Teaching Laboratory
– The Professional Education Section makes a schedule for the use of the Micro Teaching Laboratory.
– 2 Micro Teaching laboratory units,
– Rooms equipped with AC,
– LCD/Infocus with screen,
– Simulation activity recording device.
Code of Conduct for the Use of Micro Teaching Laboratories:
– Use the room on a timely manner,
– Use the room appropriate to its function,
– Do not bring food and drinks into the room,
– The number of students do not exceed the room capacity,
– Service time is only available during working days, outside of working days must be approved by the head beforehand,
– Maintain order and cleanliness of the room,
– Fill in the activity agenda book provided,
– It is not allowed to move the equipment in the room to another without the permission of the room attendant.